- consult with clients on their needs
- develop content items (parsing logics, dashboards, alerts, reports) in Splunk
- document your work
- support the implemented systems
- learn new knowledge domains.
We’d love to hear from you,if you…
- have developer background with data focus (Python preferred)
- are a team player and a responsible personality
- have grit to learn new skills and technologies
- care about the details
- have experience in IT Security
- have (content development) experience with any SIEM/SOAR/data analysis tool
- have experience with Linux
- have solid knowledge of MS Office
- are ready to work in shifts on longer term and potentially provide services on-call
- can communicate in English.
Even better if you…
- have experience with Splunk
- have software architect experience
If you feel you are the one, please send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
After you apply, you will…
- have a phone interview in which we’ll ask about your experiences and switch to English for a bit,
- be invited to a Zoom interview where you can meet with the CTO, the team, and talk about your background in detail,
- have a final personal interview where we’ll agree on the details.