Valkyr is an IT system integrator company that has become a significant player in the Hungarian market. Today, it covers the areas of high-end log management, network and IT security solutions with related expert services nation-wide. Valkyr has a dedicated team of experts with up-to-date knowledge, who can implement reliable and flexible solutions.
- be the engineering mastermind during customer meetings
- give a hand to the sales with solution presentations and technical knowledge
- help the customers draw up requirements, select the suitable products and services by understanding their IT security or network related pains
- determine the technical requirements to meet client goals
- act as liaison between the sales and engineering groups within Valkyr
- supply the technical details of proposed solutions during RFI/RFP processes
- present and demonstrate solutions at customer meetings and professional events like workshops and conferences
- keep up and build important and good relations with our vendor and distributor partners
We’d love to hear from you, if you..
- care about the details
- have good analytical and problem-solving skills
- have technology skills, but do not want to dive deep into it (anymore)
- have outstanding interpersonal abilities
- strong writing, communication, and listening skills
- are a service-oriented person
- are open to learn new technologies
- have experience with system integration and/or sales processes
- can communicate in English.
Even better if you…
- have experience with sales or presales activities in the fields of IT security and/or networks.
If you feel you are the one, please send us your CV via LinkedIn!
After you apply, you will…
- have a phone interview in which we’ll ask about your experiences and maybe switch to English for a bit.
- be invited to a personal interview to our office where you can check out the place, meet with the CTO, and talk about your background in detail
- have a final personal interview where we’ll agree on the details.